News - Fri, 09/30/2022 - 14:09
Breast cancer awareness month - Early detection saves lives
- Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers and the leading cause of death among women. Not only older women have a high risk of breast cancer, this disease is now tending to appear more among younger women.
- Fortunately, breast cancer is very treatable if you spot it early, then treated it promptly, and properly. Therefore, it is necessary to actively prevent breast cancer by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and having a gynecology check-up at least once a year.
- In order to minimize the risks of breast cancer with the goal in mind of comprehensive health care and proactive disease prevention, October has been chosen as "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" - also known as “Pink Month”.
As a pro-active health care service provider, during this “Pink Month” 2022, HFH introduces special offers* for women who want to consider gynecological check-up, as follow:
- Get 20% off for a group of 3 and above
- Get 15% off for a group of 2
- Get 10% off for 1 person
(*) Applicable from October 1 to October 31, 2022
(*) Offers apply when customers register and pay 100% of the value of the package service at the same time
(*) This benefit cannot be used in combination with any other discount
Recommendation from a specialist:
All women between the ages of 20 and 30 should have a gynecology check-up every 3 years, and those over 40 should have a gynecology check-up once a year. In particular, if there are abnormal signs in size, color, discharge, or pain in the breast, you should discuss these with a specialist. Some changes may signal something serious, such as breast cancer.