Being young does not guarantee a healthy you. Today, young and elderly both are at equal risk of getting lifestyle diseases and therefore regular preventive health checkups are meant for one and all. They help in catching diseases early, while they are still at a stage where they can be better managed or even reversed.
In their 20s and 30s, people are usually ignorant about their health and do not pay much attention to their bodies and health status. At a younger age our body is naturally stronger and physically fitter, but this does not guarantee the absence of a ‘silent disease or condition’ which may not show any symptoms in the early stages. This can be the case in conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels, heart disease, certain cancers or diabetes.
Therefore checking your Fitness Level is a Good Idea even at a young age, to make sure that your body is functioning well.
Details of Standard Package
- Consultation and Physical examination by the Cardiologist
- Vital signs & Physical examination
- Blood tests:
- Full blood count
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Comprehensive lipid profile (cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL-cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol)
- Renal function test: Creatinin , Creatinin Clearance, Uric Acid
- Urine analysis (dip stick)
- Liver enzymes : ALT, AST
- High sensitive C-reactive protein
- Blood Chemistry : Na, K, Cl, Ca
- Resting ECG
- ECG Stress test
- Lung Function Test (Spirometry with Pneumologist)
- Chest x-ray
- Abdominal and Pelvic ultrasound
- Explanation of Results and recommendations
Package Price: 12.018.000
- Doppler ultrasound of carotid arteries - 2.527.000VND
- Eye Fundus Exam - 1.320.000VND