To ensure our patients are provided with the treatment and care they require we thank you for respecting HFH visiting hours and regulations.
Regular visiting time: 14:30 – 19:00 daily
The maximum number of visitors is two (2) per patient in double rooms and three (3) per patient in single rooms.
A caregiver may be permitted to stay with a patient at any time upon the doctor’s recommendations.
Visiting Hours for Specific Areas:
- Parents are allowed to visit and stay with their child at anytime
- For visitors other than parents regular visiting times apply
- Either the mother, the father or other carer is allowed to stay with the child overnight without extra charge
Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Parents are allowed anytime, except during doctors’ rounds and nursing procedures.
- No other relatives except for the parents, (including children) and visitors are allowed in the NICU
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- 16:00 to 20:00.
- For patients under the age of 16 years parents are allowed to visit at any time except during doctors’ rounds, medical emergencies and nursing procedures.
Maternity Unit and Delivery Room
- Up to two visitors are allowed in the maternity unit and delivery suite at any time
- Children under the age of 16 years may be allowed to visit but must be accompanied by an adult