Mô Tả Công VIệc
- Implement routine and emergency tests in Biochemistry, Hematology, Immunology, and Bacteriology as working schedule determined by the Laboratory Manager.
- Be responsible for Immunology and Microbiology techniques, methods and results.
- Advise other Laboratory staff in Hematology laboratory techniques when necessary.
- First Degree in his/her specialist and above
- Having Medical Practicing License
- At least 6-year experience is required
- English or French is required
- Working as Internship abroad will be added value.
- Net attractive salary
- Possibility to be trained abroad on new technique
- Medical malpractice insurance