Senior Content Executive
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Collaborate with design, photo, videos and writing teams to produce high quality content.
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members.
- Edit, proofread and improve content.
- Optimize content considering SEO, SEM, Facebook and Google Analytics.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong website presence.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Other duties if required
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Proficiency in MS Office or other Content Management Software.
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Hands on experience with SEO, SEM and web traffic metrics. (Facebook content is advantage).
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Fluent in English.
- Benefit in details discussed during the interview