- Recruit, hire, and train sales team.
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed.
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
- Develop individual quotas and assign territories for team members.
- Build up the affiliate team/channels.
- Improve and expand the relations with partners/B2B customers.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members.
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment.
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed.
- Other duties if required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in sales.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Experience setting sales goals.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English.
- Benefit in details discussed during the interview